Welcome to The Color Room's first annual Blog Hop.
We are celebrating our 50th Pallette and, we have some amazing things to share with you this week.
See the pallette here: http://thecolorroom.ning.com/
You have just come from Nicole's blog: http://nmpomeroy.blogspot.com/, loved her pallette this week!!!
Here is what I created from the "whitewashed" His Room Pallette
Some things you may not know about me:
1. I am from Scarborough, Queensland, Australia and I'm currently Designing for Scrappidoo at Currimindi, Qld.
2. I live with my DH.
3. On my desk right now you will find.....a very big mess and everything left over from making my card!!
4. My favourite colours to work with at the moment.....anything to get my mojo happening but I do love pink and green!
5. What kind of themes do you often scrap? I don't have set themes as such...I just like to be able to scrap and get away from it all!
6. Where do you scrap? I have just had a shed built in the back yard and am in the process of still putting thigs away.
7. What is your scrapping process? sometimes I start with the photo and have to go searching for the papers to go with and other times I'll start with the papers.
8. My favourite food is.....Oh gosh!! I can't really pick one...I love ALL food!!
9. My top three favoutite tools are.....scissors, tweezers and trimmer.
10. I get my inspiration from.....everywhere!! Magazines, kids clothes stores, blog surfing.
11. Describe a Technique you used on your project this week.....I love punches so punching is nearly always included on my projects.
Please feel free to try this technique on your challenge this week, join The Color Room and participate here:
Remember to leave a comment answering the question below to be in the running for this weeks special prize.
What is my favourite food?
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Next you are heading to Rond'a Blog Here: http://www.rondapalazzari.typepad.com/. I can't wait to see what she has done with the pallette.
Thankyou so much for participating.