Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Few More to Share

I've had such a fun time the last few days scrapping and thought I'd do some sharing.Have an appointment today so won't get much done and tomorrow going to the Gold Coast to do a couple of classes with these lovely ladies. Ngaire Bartlam, Jill Geraghty Groves and Tamar Bostock from Tarisota. Can't wait!! Should be an amazing day!! Will be getting up before I'm ready though...have to be there at 8.30 and will probably be a nearly two hour drive. Seeing we aren't sure of where we are going...lol!!

This first layout is for the A2Z Scraplets April challenge.





This my entry for the Prima April Build a Page and a pic of the detail.





I've not done a layout like this before except in a class and I had sooo much fun doing it that I may even do some more! This layout is for the Crafty Sketches April challenge.

A close up of the detail

1 comment:

just another day said...

oh what beautiful lo's Miss P